How to stop sweat
Sweating is a normal and healthy process, but there are several things you can do to reduce the amount you sweat. Read these simple ways to stop sweating:
- Use an effective antiperspirant deodorant. All Shield's products offer 48-hour protection.
- Dry yourself fully after showering. Damp skin doesn’t absorb as much antiperspirant product and so won’t work as effectively.
- If you feel the need to, carry a Shield Xtra Cool Aerosol as part of your daily kit so you can freshen up on the go.
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine, as these can make you sweat more.
How do I stop sweating feet?
- Help sweaty feet by wearing shoes made from materials that draw sweat away from the skin. Sandals or flip-flops in the summer will let your skin breathe.
How can I stop sweating with shield?
- Consider applying your antiperspirant at night to clean, dry skin. Your sweat glands are less active when you sleep, which allows the product to be absorbed more easily.
- If you think you’re sweating too much, get tips on excessive sweating or check out our clinical-strength antiperspirant, Clinical Protection.