UNILEVER SHIELD ROLLON & DEODORANT SHOPRITE 100MB PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotional Period: 1 September – 31 October 2017
- The promoter is Unilever (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant's participation in the promotion and the participant's receipt/possession of the prize.
- This promotion is open from 1 September 2017 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 October 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
To enter, participants will be required to:
- Dial *120*3683# to receive a reward code via SMMS
- OR enter their details on the mobi site via In Store Ambassadors or Online.
- The Shopper needs to show their code to the teller when they Buy any 2 Uniever Shield products
- 100mb of Vodacom Data will be sent to the recipients cellphone
- Participants must make a purchase in order to receive the 100MB of Vodacom Data
- The data is only for Vodacom network users and no other cellular network will be able to participate
- The data promotion will be valid while stocks last which may be before the ending date as stipulated above
- The 100MB data will be rewarded instantly on their cellphone
- The promotion is only valid at Shoprite
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 2 months will disqualify the participant to claim any Shoprite Voucher rewards associated with this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- A participant may only enter to redeem 100MB of Vodacom data five times from the same cellular number
- Shoppers who participate in the promotion and are not on the Vodacom network will receive R5 off their purchase.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, La Lucia, Durban. Att : Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional campaign and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
How will winners be chosen? Guaranteed prize on instant redemption of any 2 Unilever Shield products.
How will you be notified? The participant will be notified of their prize via SMS.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.shield.co.za, throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 086 057 2908.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
Vodacom Reward Rules
- Data bundles will deplete per 10kb
- Data bundles cannot be used for data roaming
- All non-qualifying data usage will be billed as per the customer's price plan
- 3 day bundles: valid from time of redemption until 23:59 on the 3rd day
- Voice minutes bundles, SMS bundles and Data bundles Rewards will be allocated immediately to a Prepaid, Top Up or uChoose customer who has won one of these Rewards.
- Contract customers will be allocated these Reward bundles within twenty four (24) hours of qualifying for the Reward.
- Bundles will be available to use on the day of allocation, within any specified usage period, and will expire as per the stated validity period (e.g. DDMMYYYY HH:mm).
- Unused Reward bundles will expire and there will be no carry over or refund.
- Reward bundles cannot be transferred to other customers.
- Any usage that falls outside the specified usage period or after the bundle is depleted will be billed at the customer's applicable price plan rates.
- Vodacom4Less customers will not receive discounts while they have an active TP voice bundle e.g. Bonus airtime or voice minutes
- Data sessions initiated within the specified usage period but terminated outside of the period will deplete from the Data Reward bundle until the last minute of the stated bundle validity period and the remainder of the session will be billed from an existing active data bundle or at the specified out-of-bundle rate applicable to the customer's price plan.
- Prepaid, Top Up or uChoose customers converting to contract price plans or vice versa will not be able to retain their allocated voice minutes, Data or SMS Reward bundles once the conversion is successfully completed.
- Prepaid customers converting to uChoose or vice versa will retain their allocated voice minutes, Data or SMS rewards bundles after the conversion is successfully completed.
Who can participate
- This Promotion is available only to active Vodacom customers.
- All prepaid, contract, Top Up and uChoose Vodacom Consumer customers, including those who activate a new SIM card on or port in to the Vodacom network during the Promotional Period, will qualify to participate in the Promotion.
- Vodacom Corporate customers with Employee Liable accounts (employee pays for additional usage on the account) are also eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The following customers are excluded from participating in the Promotion
- All Vodacom Corporate customers with Corporate Liable accounts (company pays 100% of the account)
- All Machine to Machine customer's
- Community services SIMs / phone numbers
- Bulk SMS applications are not permitted to participate in the Promotion. Vodacom reserves the right to disconnect and suspend the service of non-customer SIMs and non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA that are being used on the Vodacom network for the purposes of the Promotion.
- A non-customer SIM is an application that uses a SIM card to send SMSs in volumes not possible by a natural person.
- Vodacom reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and will provide participating customers with reasonable notice of such change prior to implementing such changes where such change is required under the Consumer Protection Act.
Vodacom General Terms and Conditions
- All customers participating in this offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Vodacom in regard to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Save in the event of Vodacom's gross negligence, Vodacom, it's directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage occurring as a result of participation in this game show or as a result of the use of any of the prizes, or from any amendments to these terms and conditions.
- Vodacom shall have no liability whatsoever for any breach of these terms and conditions due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to: an act of God (including inter alia weather, flood and lightning), technical issues (including inter alia network/technical operation interruption, telecommunication interruption, breakdowns, power failures and other interruptions), fire, industrial action, act or omission of Government, or other competent authority, riot, war or act or omission of any third party for whom Vodacom is not responsible.
- If the promotion is held to be or becomes unlawful, Vodacom shall have the right to terminate this promotion immediately without prior notice. In such event the participants will waive all rights they may have had and acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse to Vodacom, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and sponsors.
- Vodacom may refuse to award any reward if any irregularities or fraudulent activities are suspected.
- Vodacom, its directors, affiliates members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and sponsors will not be liable for taxes or any other cost incurred by the customer receiving a reward.
- Vodacom shall be entitled, as far as is permissible in law, in their entire discretion, to reject any reward for any reason whatsoever and will not be obliged to correspond with any person about the promotion